- Technical details
- Datasheets & manuals
Ratio pyrometer CSvision R1M for non-contact temperature measurement from 550 °C to 3000 °C (1022 °F to 5432 °F)
With the new ratio pyrometers of the CSvision family, it is possible to measure temperatures from 550 °C to 3000 °C (1022 °F to 5432 °F) reliably from variable distances without contact. The novelty of the CSvision series is the switchable two-stage brightness reduction filter, which makes it easy to sight and focus on very bright objects.
The model CSvision R1M measures in a range of 550 °C to 1800 °C [1022 °F to 3272 °F](R1ML) or 900 °C to 3000 °C [1652 °F to 5432 °F] (R1MH), both versions have a motorised focus, with an optical resolution of up to 100:1(R1ML) or 150:1 (R1MH) and operate in the spectral range from 0.8 µm to 1.1 µm.
The ratio pyrometer can be used in adverse environments from 0 °C up to 65 °C [32 °F to 149 °F] without additional cooling.
Due to the dual-channel measuring principle, the CSvision are largely insensitive to dust, steam and dirty viewing windows.
- Temperature range:
550°C to 3000°C (1022 °F to 5432 °F)
- Spectral range: 0.8 - 1.1 µm
- Response time: 1 ms - 10 s
Technical Details of the optris CSvision R1M
- Temperature range :
550 ... 1800 °C [1022 ... 3272 °F] (R1ML)
900 ... 3000 °C [1652 ... 5432 °F] (R1MH)
600 ... 1800 °C [1112 ... 3272 °F] (R1ML)
1000 ... 3000 °C [1832 ... 5432 °F] (R1MH)
- Spectral range: 0.8 – 1.1 μm
- Optical resolution (90% energy):
- System accuracy1) (at Tamb= 23 ± 5 °C) [at Tamb = 73 ±41 °F]: ± (0,5 % of reading + 2 °C [36 °F])
- Repeatability1) (at Tamb = 23 ± 5 °C)[at Tamb = 73 ±41 °F]: ± 0.3 % of reading
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 K
- Response time (90% signal)2): 1 ms - 10 s
- Slope (adjustable via programming keys or analog input): 0.700 - 1.300
- Emissivity (adjustable via programming keys or analog input): 0.050 - 1.100
- Signal processing (parameter adjustable via programming keys or software, respectively):
1 color / 2 color mode; attenuation monitoring / alarms; peak hold, valley hold, average, extended hold function with threshold and hysteresis
- Software / App: optris CompactPlus Connect / IRmobile
- Environmental rating: IP 65 (NEMA-4)
- Ambient temperature:
0 ... 65 °C (32 °F ... 149 °F)
- Storage temperature:
-40 ... 85 °C (-40 ... 185 °F)
- Relative humidity: 10 - 95%, non condensing
- Vibration (sensor): IEC 60068-2-6 (sinus shaped), IEC 60068-2-64 (broad band noise)
- Shock (sensor): IEC 60068-2-27 (25G and 50G)
518 g (18.7 oz)
- Outputs analog: 2x 0/4 – 20 mA
- Output impedances: max. 500 Ω (with 8 – 30 V DC)
- Digital Interface: USB, RS485, Modbus RTU3)
- I/O-Pin: Programmable in-/output: selectable as alarm output
(open collector 24 V/ 1 A), input for triggered signal output
and peak hold function or as analog input for external
emissivity or slope adjustment
- Power supply: 8 – 30 V DC or USB powered4)
- Aiming Laser: Laser 635 nm/ <1 mW/ ON/OFF via software / app
Part number: temperature range / spectral range / optical resolution
- OPTCSVR1ML: 550 - 1800 °C (1022 - 3272 °F) / 0.8 - 1.1 μm / 100:1
- OPTCSVR1MH: 900 - 3000 °C (1652 ... 5432 °F) / 0.8 - 1.1 μm / 150:1
1) ε = 1. response time 1 s; no attenuation / Specification valid for 5 - 95% of measurement range
2) With dynamic adaptation to low signal levels
3) optional: electrically isolated
4) USB powered unit works only in digital communication mode
Areas of application for the ratio pyrometer optris CSvision R1M
The special feature of the optris CSvision R1M model is that it provides reliable measurement data even when heavily soiled and records data even when the target is difficult to see, this makes it an ideal device for temperature control in difficult to access machining of metals.
Infrared software CompactPlus Connect included
The temperature analysis software CompactPlus Connect has been specifically developed for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free, included in every Ratio pyrometer shipment and can be downloaded here.
Interested in additional info? Enter your contact details and we’ll forward additional information relevant to your application!
We won’t send you more than 2 e-mails per year.
USA and Canada
+49 30 500197-0
Software optris CompactPlus Connect
Datasheet optris CSvision R1M (491.5 KB)
Follow us on
Follow us on
Follow us on