Electric Utility Sector - Web Access Converter Module
The Web Access Converter Module allows utility customers to instantly view thermal images and monitor temperature information from designated regions of interest from any browser using utility-based servers. In addition, alarms can be triggered on any region of interest based on a temperature rise from a designated reference target and customer set temperature rise thresholds.
Web Access Module
- Instant access to real time video stream of thermal images from any PC’s web browser
- Monitoring temperatures of up to 10 designated regions of interest
- Independent emissivity and background correction for each ROI
- Automatic alarm triggering based on a temperature rise from a reference target
- Comfortable remote focus adjustment of the IR camera
- Rugged IP65 enclosure rated to 122 °F with precast bolt holes for easy mounting
- Xi 400 industrial imager with 382 x 288 pixels calibrated for exact measurements in the range -4 °F to 1652 °F
- Difference temperature measurements and alarms between any two ROI’s fully supported
- Optional 4 to 20mA alarms for customer designated alarm thresholds
Interested in additional info? Enter your contact details and we’ll forward additional information relevant to your application!
We won’t send you more than 2 e-mails per year.