Trainee (m/f/d): Physical engineering / Precision engineering
Optris was founded in 2003 and has since established itself as one of the leading innovative manufacturers of non-contact temperature measurement devices.
The product portfolio comprises stationary infrared thermometers and online infrared cameras as well as accompanying accessories and software for industrial applications and research and development.
“German engineering” – Thanks to an extensive know-how and innovative concepts, our experienced engineers and physicists continuously inspire new productdevelopments and outstanding solutions.
„Made in Germany“ – We are developing and producing in Germany to ensure the highest standard in quality as a key component of our company policy.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Trainee (m/f/d) as Physical Engineer/ Precision Engineer in the field of infrared measurement technology as soon as possible:
- Support in the development and optimization of infrared measuring devices
- Assembly and adjustment of optical systems
- Execution of measurements and evaluation of data
- Support in the execution of tests and calibrations
- Documentation and presentation of results
- Support in the preparation of technical documentation
- Ongoing studies in the field of physical engineering, precision engineering or comparable discipline
- Knowledge of handling precision mechanical components and tools
- Experience in performing measurements and data analysis
- Basic knowledge of infrared physics and technology is an advantage
- Initiative, sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Good skills in German and English
- A varied and responsible job with direct reference to practice
- A highly motivated and friendly team in an innovative working environment
- Flexible working hours that can be adapted to your schedule
- Possibility of being taken on in a permanent position after graduation
- A fair remuneration
If you are looking for a challenging job as a student trainee in the field of physical engineering / precision engineering with a focus on infrared measurement technology and would like to contribute your knowledge to an innovative company, we look forward to receiving your application with the subject “Trainee in physical engineering / precision engineering in the field of infrared measurement technology (m/f/d)” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Werkstudent (m/w/d) – Physikalische Technik / Feinwerktechnik im Bereich Infrarotmesstechnik
published on 17.05.2023
This is Optris: Your Future Employer
As a medium-sized company, our employees are very important to us. The training of our employees plays an important role. We support student trainees, dissertation trainees and apprentices. We are very keen to support our employees in their continuing education.