Trainee (m/f/d): Embedded Design
Optris was founded in 2003 and has since established itself as one of the leading innovative manufacturers of non-contact temperature measurement devices.
The product portfolio comprises stationary infrared thermometers and online infrared cameras as well as accompanying accessories and software for industrial applications and research and development.
“German engineering” – Thanks to an extensive know-how and innovative concepts, our experienced engineers and physicists continuously inspire new productdevelopments and outstanding solutions.
„Made in Germany“ – We are developing and producing in Germany to ensure the highest standard in quality as a key component of our company policy.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Trainee (m/f/d) Embedded design in the field of infrared measurement technology as soon as possible:
- Design and implementation of firmware for microcontroller-based systems
- Development of driver software for sensors, actuators and peripherals
- Integration of sensors and actuators into existing systems
- Testing and validation of firmware and hardware
- Support in the creation of technical documentation
- Ongoing studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or comparable specialization
- Knowledge in programming of microcontrollers and peripherals
- Experience in firmware development and integration
- Knowledge in the field of infrared physics and technology is an advantage
- Initiative, sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Good proficiency in German and English
- A varied and responsible job with direct reference to practice
- A highly motivated and friendly team in an innovative working environment
- Flexible working hours that can be adapted to your schedule
- Possibility of being taken on in a permanent position after graduation
- A fair remuneration
If you are looking for a challenging job as a working student in the field of embedded design with a focus on infrared measurement technology and would like to contribute your knowledge to an innovative company, we look forward to receiving your detailed application with the subject “Trainee: Embedded design in the field of infrared measurement technology (m/f/d)” to: email@example.com.
Werkstudent (m/w/d) – Embedded Design im Bereich Infrarotmesstechnik
published on 17.05.2023
This is Optris: Your Future Employer
As a medium-sized company, our employees are very important to us. The training of our employees plays an important role. We support student trainees, dissertation trainees and apprentices. We are very keen to support our employees in their continuing education.