Trainee (m/f/d): Manufacturing Engineering
Optris was founded in 2003 and has since established itself as one of the leading innovative manufacturers of non-contact temperature measurement devices.
The product portfolio comprises stationary infrared thermometers and online infrared cameras as well as accompanying accessories and software for industrial applications and research and development.
“German engineering” – Thanks to an extensive know-how and innovative concepts, our experienced engineers and physicists continuously inspire new productdevelopments and outstanding solutions.
„Made in Germany“ – We are developing and producing in Germany to ensure the highest standard in quality as a key component of our company policy.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Trainee (m/f/d) in Manufacturing Engineering as soon as possible:
- Hardware programming
- Digital circuit design
- Microcontroller programming
- Test measurements, support for development of measuring stations
- Measuring station programming
- Ongoing studies in the field of computer science, electronics, mechatronics, precision instrumentation, sensor and precision engineering or comparable field of study
- Confident handling of MS Office and Microsoft Windows products
- Good programming skills in C++, C, C#
- Optional: basic knowledge of VHDL
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, willingness to learn and flexibility
- Innovative, internationally active, up-and-coming, owner-managed company
- Varied tasks with interesting future prospects
- Collaboration in a globally operating B2B company and regular company events with great colleagues
Please send us your informative application documents with the subject “Trainee (m/f/d): Manufacturing Engineering”, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Werkstudent (m/w/d) – Manufacturing Engineering
published on 07.06.2021
This is Optris: Your Future Employer
As a medium-sized company, our employees are very important to us. The training of our employees plays an important role. We support student trainees, dissertation trainees and apprentices. We are very keen to support our employees in their continuing education.