Trainee (m/f/d): Measurement Technology
Optris was founded in 2003 and has since established itself as one of the leading innovative manufacturers of non-contact temperature measurement devices.
The product portfolio comprises stationary infrared thermometers and online infrared cameras as well as accompanying accessories and software for industrial applications and research and development.
“German engineering” – Thanks to an extensive know-how and innovative concepts, our experienced engineers and physicists continuously inspire new productdevelopments and outstanding solutions.
„Made in Germany“ – We are developing and producing in Germany to ensure the highest standard in quality as a key component of our company policy.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Trainee (m/f/d) in measurement technology as soon as possible:
- Participation in the adjustment of optomechanical measuring instruments for contactless temperature measurement
- Participation in the evaluation of new measuring methods
- Independent preparation and execution of measurement series
- Visual evaluation of measurement results and discussion with development engineers
- Comparative characterization of prototypes with different spectral sensitivities
- Ongoing studies in physics, photonics, physical engineering, or an engineering- scientific discipline
- Passion for solving technical problems
- Confident handling of MS Office and Microsoft Windows products
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, willingness to learn and flexibility
- Innovative, internationally active, up-and-coming, owner-managed company
- Varied tasks with interesting future prospects
- Collaboration in a globally operating B2B company and regular company events with great colleagues
Please send us your informative application documents with the subject “Trainee (m/f/d): Measurement Technology”, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Werkstudent (m/w/d) – Messtechnik
published on 08.11.2021
This is Optris: Your Future Employer
As a medium-sized company, our employees are very important to us. The training of our employees plays an important role. We support student trainees, dissertation trainees and apprentices. We are very keen to support our employees in their continuing education.