The pyrometer optris CSmicro 2M has been designed for a temperature range from 250°C to 1,600°C. Its special spectral range of 1.6 µm makes it the ideal IR pyrometer for temperature measurements of metals.
The small infrared measuring head is perfectly suited for installation in very limited spaces and allows for an especially cost-efficient mechanical process integration.
New: The CSmicro series can now be operated
via the new IR mobile App (Android). The App
enables to monitor and analyze infrared
temperature measurements on a connected
smartphone or tablet.
From 395,00 €
Part number: temperature range / spectral range / optics / max. ambient temperature (head) / response time
1) At ambient temperature 23 ±5 °C, ε = 1, response time 1 s
2) Object temperature >300 °C
3) For ambient temperatures <18 °C and >28 °C; whichever is greater
4) At time constant of 8 ms and TObj 500 °C (2ML) / 800 °C (2MH)
5) mA version: For Vcc (supply voltage) 5 – 12 V DC/ the electronic‘s max. ambient temperature is 65 °C at Vcc >12 V DC
6) mV version only
With a wavelength suitable for metallic surfaces, the IR pyrometer optris CSmicro 2W 2M reliably measures metals in temperatures of up to 1,600°C.
The IR thermometer is especially popular in metal processing industries and is employed for welding, soldering, re-forming, induction heating or sintering.
Additional areas of application are surveillance of rolling trains, tube-welding processes and forging-die forming.
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.