The pyrometer optris CSmicro 3M has been designed for a temperature range from 50°C to 600°C. Its special spectral range of 2.3 µm makes it the ideal IR pyrometer for temperature measurement of metallic surfaces starting from 50°C and it allows for measurements through glass.
The small infrared measuring head is optimally suited for installation in limited spaces and subsequently makes possible an especially cost-efficient mechanical process integration.
New: The CSmicro series can now be operated
via the new IR mobile App (Android). The App
enables to monitor and analyze infrared
temperature measurements on a connected
smartphone or tablet.
From 370,00 €
Part number: temperature range / optics / max. ambient temperature (head) / response time
1) TObject > TSensing head + 25 °C
2) ε = 1, response time 1 s
3) At time constant of 200 ms and TObj 150 °C (3ML) / 300 °C (3MH)
4) With dynamic adaption at low signals
5) mA version: For Vcc (supply voltage) 5 – 12 V DC/ the electronic‘s max. ambient temperature is 65 °C at Vcc >12 V DC
6) mV version only
The compact IR thermometer optris CSmicro 3M has a measuring wave length of 2.3 µm and is therefore used for temperature measurement of metallic surfaces and composite materials in processing operations. Especially its low temperature range from 50°C on makes the temperature sensor a favored measurement tool for all sorts of low-temperature measurement of metals.
IR mobile App for Android devices
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...