The pyrometer optris CSmicro LT HS sets new performance standards in the measurement of slightest temperature differences of 0.025 K. Due to the stainless steel measuring head, it is perfectly suited for installation in especially limited and cramped spaces.
The compact infrared thermometer measures precisely in a temperature range from -20°C to 150°C and is equipped with an intelligent LED display, utilizable as alarm signalization, target support, self-diagnosis or temperature-code display.
New: The CSmicro series can now be operated
via the new IR mobile App (Android). The App
enables to monitor and analyze infrared
temperature measurements on a connected
smartphone or tablet.
From 365,00 €
Part number: temperature range / optics / max. ambient temperature (head) / response time
1) Object temperature >20 °C; whichever is greater 2) At ambient temperature 23 ±5 °C 3) At ambient temperatures <18 °C and >28 °C; whichever is greater 4) At time constant of 150 ms and TObj 20 °C 5) mA version: For Vcc (supply voltage) 5 – 12 V DC/ the electronic‘s max. ambient temperature is 65 °C at Vcc >12 V DC 6) mV version only
The IR thermometer optris CSmicro 2W hs LT measures slightest temperature differences and is employed where exact temperature measurement is of paramount importance. Thus, it is used not only in the semiconductor industry for testing the functions of equipped circuit boards but also in other industrial areas requiring a thorough and highly precise touchless temperature measurement.
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.