- Technical details
- Datasheets & manuals
Pyrometer optris CS LT / CSmed LT
The infrared pyrometer optris CS LT is perfectly suited for temperature measurement in small and narrow environments. The robust measuring heads have been developed for use in temperature ranges from -40°C to 1,030°C (– 40°F to 1886 °F) and can be employed in ambient temperatures of up to 80°C (176 °F) without additional cooling.
The inexpensive IR pyrometers are perfectly suited for OEM solutions. They also work ideally for multiple employments of infrared measurement points. The plug version optris CSmed LT additionally allows for a quick assembly and removal, e.g. for regular calibration of medical devices.
- Temperature range:
-40 °C to 1,030 °C
(– 40°F to 1886 °F)
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Response time: 25 ms
- Price starts from $120.00
Technical details of the optris CS LT
- Temperature range (scalable via software):
-40°C to 1,030°C (– 40°F to 1886 °F)
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
- Optical resolution (90% energy): 15:1
- CF-lens (optional): 0.8 mm @ 10 mm (0.03 in @ 0.4 in)
- System accuracy (at ambient temperature 23 ± 5°C (73 °F ± 41 °F) ):
± 1.5% or ± 1.5°C (34.7 °F)1)
- Repeatability (at ambient temperature 23 ± 5°C (73 °F ± 41 °F) ):
± 0.75 % or ± 0.75 °C (33.4 °F)1)
- Temperature coefficient: ± 0.05 K/K oder ± 0.05 % / K3)
- NETD: 0.1 K2)
- Response time (90%): 25 ms (adjustable up to 999 s)
- Emissivity / Gain (adjustable via 0-10 V DC input or software): 0.100 - 1.100
- Transmissivity (adjustable via software): 0.100 - 1.100
- Signal processing (parameter adjustable via software):
peak hold, valley hold, average, extended hold function with threshold and hysteresis
- Environmental rating: IP 63
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to 80 °C (–4 °F to 176 °F)
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to 85°C (–40 °F to 185 °F)
- Relative humidity: 10 - 95%, non condensing
- Vibration: IEC 68-2-6: 3 G, 11-200 Hz, any axis
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27: 50 G, 11 ms, any axis
- Weight: 58 g (2.0 oz)
- Output / analog: 0-5 V or 0-10 V free scalable, thermocouple type K or alarm with adjustable voltage levels
- Output / alarm: 0-30 V/50 mA (open collector)
- 3-state alarm output: adjustable threshold values and voltage level for: no alarm, pre-alarm, alarm
- Output/ digital: uni / bidirectional, 9.6 kBaud, 0/3 V digital level / USB optional
- Input(0-10V): programmable functional input for external emissivity setting/ambient temperature adjustment, triggered signal output or peak-hold function
- LED-functions: alarm indication, automatic aiming support, self diagnostic, temperature indication (via temperature code)
- Cable length: 1 m (standard), 3 m, 8 m, 15 m
(3.3 ft (standard), 9.8 ft, 26.2ft, 49.2ft)
- Power supply: 5-30 V DC
- Current draw: 4 mA (without LED) / 10 mA
Part number: temperature range / spectral range / optics / output
- OPTCSTCLT15: -40-1,030 °C (– 40°F to 1886 °F) / 8-14 μm / 15:1 / emissivity: 0.95 preset / mV- or t/c type K output (selectable)
1) object temperature > 0°C (>32 °F); whichever is greater
2) at time constant 100 ms and TObj 25°C (77 °F)
3) for ambient temperatures <18°C (<64.4 °F) and >28°C (>82.4 °F); whichever is greater
Areas of application for the pyrometer optris CS LT / CSmed LT
The pyrometer optris CL LT can be employed universally in many areas of application. It is used, for example, for temperature control in plastics production, like thermoforming of film.
The compact pyrometer is also used for preventive electrical maintenance, since in most cases devices heat up before an error occurs. By using the optris CS LT, potential outages can be detected and fixed.
Designed specifically for medical application, the CSmed LT is used for the manufacturing of dental products, like sports mouthpiece inlays. The pyrometer, additionally, makes operating on patients safer and prevents skin damage during cryotherapy.
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.
Interested in additional info? Enter your contact details and we’ll forward additional information relevant to your application!