USB-Server Gigabit 2.0
Long-distance control of infrared cameras: Acting as a USB to Ethernet adapter, the USB Server Gigabit 2.0 allows bridging distances significantly longer than 20 meters (65.6 ft) between the PC and a PI thermal imaging camera or a Xi 400 infrared camera and the optris® CTvideo/ CSvideo video pyrometer series.
Important parameters of USB Server Gigabit
- Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 22 mm (4.13 x 2.95 x 0.87 in)
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Network: 10/100/1000 BaseT autosensing (max. 1000 Mbit/s)
- Power supply: Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 (6.49-12.95W) or via screw terminal DC 24 V...48 V (+/-10 %)
- Current consumption: Ext. supply (24V DC) without USB devices: typ. 120 mA Ext. supply (24V DC) with 2 USB devices each 2.5W: typ. 420 mA
Advantages of USB Server Gigabit
- Fully USB 2.0 compatible, data rates: 1.5 / 12 / 480 mbps, USB transfer mode: Isochronous
- Full TCP/IP support incl. routing and DNS
- Two independent USB ports
- Galvanic isolation 500 VRMS (network connection)
- Remotely configurable via Web Based Management
- Supply from PoE or external power supply
Additional downloads (manuals and STEP files) for the optris PI infrared cameras
Interested in additional info? Enter your contact details and we’ll forward additional information relevant to your application!
We won’t send you more than 2 e-mails per year.