Apprenticeship: Electronics Technician for Industrial Engineering (m/f/d)
Optris was founded in 2003 and has since established itself as one of the leading innovative manufacturers of non-contact temperature measurement devices.
The product portfolio comprises stationary infrared thermometers and online infrared cameras as well as accompanying accessories and software for industrial applications and research and development.
“German engineering” – Thanks to an extensive know-how and innovative concepts, our experienced engineers and physicists continuously inspire new productdevelopments and outstanding solutions.
„Made in Germany“ – We are developing and producing in Germany to ensure the highest standard in quality as a key component of our company policy.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an apprentice as Electronics Technician for Industrial Engineering (m/f/d) as soon as possible:
Your main area of work at Optris GmbH will be the production of thermal imaging cameras and pyrometers. The training contents include:
- Design and construction of electronic circuits
- Programming of microcontrollers
- Creating electrical drawing documents on the computer
- Building optical and electronic assemblies
- Troubleshooting digital and analogue circuits
- Assembly of components and adaptation of parts by mechanical processing
- Carrying out service repairs on customer equipment and documentation
- Assessment of operating technology systems
- Designing plant modifications and extensions, as well as determining circuits and protective measures
- Team and project work, process optimisation, communication and customer-oriented behaviour, as well as English
Our Requirements for You
For this demanding apprenticeship, you will have a good intermediate school leaving certificate or technical college entrance qualification/ A-levels. Good results in mathematics and physics as well as already acquired PC skills are advantageous.
Our training takes place in cooperation with Siemens Professional Education Berlin. Your application must therefore be submitted exclusively online at www.siemens.de/ausbildung (section: “Apply here”). In addition, please write in the “Remarks” field of your online application that you are seeking training at Optris GmbH.
The Siemens application procedure includes an online test. In preparation, you should practice this intensively at www.siemens.de/ausbildung (section: “Application tips”/”Test the tests”).
Please direct any other questions about the training to:
email@example.com or to Ms Behrendt Tel.: 030 33023383
This is Optris: Your Future Employer
As a medium-sized company, our employees are very important to us. The training of our employees plays an important role. We support student trainees, dissertation trainees and apprentices. We are very keen to support our employees in their continuing education.