Insights into the exciting world of non-contact temperature measurement technology using infrared.
Optris GmbH regularly offers workshops on infrared temperature measurement technology.
Our offer is free of charge and is aimed at all those who would like to get to know and understand the principles of non-contact temperature measurement better.
The participation is free of charge for you.
The following topics will be considered during the course:
- Physical laws
- Infrared measuring system and measuring objects
- Emissivity, measuring environment
- Design of IR thermometers, new detector and optical concepts
- Origin and avoidance of temperature measurement errors
- Applications of pyrometers and infrared cameras
- Product training with practical measurement exercises, handling of the instruments
- Programming of infrared sensors
- Evaluation possibilities, software, processing of measurement results