Working student (m/f/d) for the area of events and exhibitions
Optris was founded in 2003 and has since established itself as one of the leading innovative manufacturers of non-contact temperature measurement devices.
The product portfolio comprises stationary infrared thermometers and online infrared cameras as well as accompanying accessories and software for industrial applications and research and development.
“German engineering” – Thanks to an extensive know-how and innovative concepts, our experienced engineers and physicists continuously inspire new productdevelopments and outstanding solutions.
„Made in Germany“ – We are developing and producing in Germany to ensure the highest standard in quality as a key component of our company policy.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Working student (m/f/d) for the area of events and exhibitions as soon as possible:
- Support in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of events and trade fairs
- Collaboration in all areas of the marketing team
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Communication with service providers and cooperation partners
- Data maintenance and general administrative tasks
- Registered at a Berlin university with a remaining period of study of at least three semesters
- Good knowledge of standard office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Reliability, quick comprehension, independence, ability to work in a team, good organizational
- Insight into the area of marketing & event management at a globally active B2B company
- A pleasant working atmosphere with interesting and varied tasks
- Room for your own ideas in a young and international team with flat hierarchies
- Regular company events with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies
Please send us your informative application documents with the subject “Working student (m/f/d) for the area of events and trade fairs”, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com.
published on 28.09.2023
This is Optris: Your Future Employer
As a medium-sized company, our employees are very important to us. The training of our employees plays an important role. We support student trainees, dissertation trainees and apprentices. We are very keen to support our employees in their continuing education.