The pyrometer optris CSmicro LT LTH is equipped with an innovative, miniaturized stainless steel measuring head, optimally suited for installation in limited spaces. Its small size and its temperature resistance up to (356 °F) make the mechanic integration of the measuring head especially cost-efficient.
The intelligent LED display works optionally as alarm signal, target support, self-diagnosis or temperature-code display. The placement of electronic components within the cable allows for a high temperature resistance of the measuring head.
New: The CSmicro series can now be operated
via the new IR mobile App (Android). The App
enables to monitor and analyze infrared
temperature measurements on a connected
smartphone or tablet.
Part number: temperature range / optics / max. ambient temperature (head) / response time
1) Object temperature >23 °C (73 °F); whichever is greater
2) At ambient temperature 23 ±5 °C (73 ±41 °F)
3) At ambient temperatures 28 °C (82 °F); whichever is greater
4) At time constant of 200 ms and TObj 200 °C (392 °F)
5) mA version: For Vcc (supply voltage) 5 – 12 V DC/ the electronic‘s max. ambient temperature is 65 °C (149 °F) at Vcc >12 V DC
6) mV version only
The small optris CSmicro LT LTH infrared thermometer with electronic components in the cord is ideally suited for non-contact temperature measurement in limited spaces. It can be used for a variety of industrial applications, e.g. adhering of CFK components.
With IR mobile you are able to monitor and analyze your infrared temperature measurement on a connected smartphone or tablet. The app works on most Android devices running 4.4+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go).
● Temperature time diagram with zoom function
● Digital temperature values
● Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
● Scaling of 4-20 mA/ 0-10 V output and setup of alarm output
● Change of temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
● Saving/ loading of configurations and T/t diagrams
● Restore factory default sensor settings
● Integrated simulator
Infrared software optris Compact Connect included
The temperature analysis software optris Compact Connect has been developed specifically for the extensive documentation and analysis of temperature measurement data of our stationary infrared thermometers. It is license-free and included in every pyrometer shipment.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...